Thursday, August 30, 2012

Outfit 8.24.12

I realize this is a bit belated, but I didn't get it off my camera until the other day.  Here's what I wore for "date night" (aka - going approximately two miles to have a beer and then going immediately home to watch netflix).

Outfit 8.24.12

I'm Wearing:
Shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Dress - Target
Sandals - Target
Bag - Steve Madden via TJMaxx

Outfit 8.24.12

In my 27 years I've learned I can't do the following things without opening my mouth:

  • apply eye make-up
  • make stink faces
  • jump
Whatever, nobody's perfect.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I hope you get back into outfit posting this fall. I miss your teacher style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm definitely going to try to post regularly again during the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good jumping shot! :)

    ReplyDelete