Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Highlights II

This weekend my parents came down to visit.  They're looking into moving closer to us, so Andy and I got to tag along while they looked at some houses.  We were fortunate that the weather was so nice.  It was a perfect fall weekend, so we brought them to visit one of our favorite places, Newburyport.

Newburyport w/ Andy

Newburyport w/ Mom & Dad

When we weren't out and about my parents thoroughly spoiled Thor.  He got a whole bunch of treats, presents, and non-stop attention.  He was pretty bummed out when they left.

Thor under the coffee table.

It was the perfect weekend following my first full week of school.  It's actually starting to feel like fall.  I felt like I couldn't get my head in the game for this school year because it still felt like summer.  Now that it's getting chillier out I feel even more excited for this school year . . . and wearing my boots with tights . . .

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment