Thursday, September 6, 2012

Outfit 9.6.12

Even though it's the third day of school it's the first day I got to meet one of my new classes.  I decided to break out the classic black skirt.  I'm predicting this is going to get worn at least once a week this school year.  It's so comfy, has pockets, and looks put together.

Outfit: 9.6.12

I'm Wearing:
Necklace - H&M
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals - Target

Picture 012

Since the outfit is a bit plain by itself I thought some bright jewelry would jazz it up a bit.  I think the jewelry also makes this outfit look "summery" but it still feels like summer here.  It's been super humid and sticky the past few days.  I keep seeing pictures of cardigans, tall boots, and pumpkin spice lattes.  I'm ready for fall, if only the temperature would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment