Friday, July 20, 2012

Knit Teach Ride, Take Two

I took a hiatus from the blog for a while.  This occurred as a result of being much more occupied with work, various work related obligations, and completing my thesis (hooray!).  I also needed a break from blogging.  I had tried to stretch myself too thin in the blog arena by attempting to constantly post about every interest, hobby, event, and item I consumed. The blog started to lose focus, and became slightly overwhelming to manage well.

I miss blogging though.  I archived much of my old content, and decided to aim for at least one post a week.  There's a good chance said post will have to do with one or more of the following:
  • Thor
  • Teaching
  • Knitting/Crafts
  • Outfits
  • Food
  • Friends/Family
  • Travels/Events
I don't want to try to maintain a rigid schedule like I did in the past of Monday's being weekend highlights, Tuesday's being knitting/crafts, etc.  I think it will be much more manageable for me even when I get busy, and hopefully more appealing to my readers (if there are any of you left).

If you're still reading, I appreciate it.  I have been reading others blogs even in my absence from my own.  I have not been the best commenter though, so I vow to improve on that in addition to posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment